Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie

Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm official!


I have officially joined the ranks of stay-at-home moms now that I have a blog. There really isn't much to tell you about the life of a four month old except every day is the same. Caleb is as precious as can be and I love spending time with him...but it's Ground Hogs Day around here. Our new entertainment is the Exersaucer. Daddy brought it down from the attic this past weekend and put it together. It really does provide hours of entertainment!



He has his first two teeth already (overachiever!) and the rest are soon to come. He is still not sleeping through the night...we're lucky if we get six hours straight out of him! We are keeping our fingers crossed that he will be sleeping through soon!


This past weekend was cousin Brady's second Birthday. It was a "Melmo" party & we had a lot of fun watching him open presents and hanging out. His favorite is anything to do with "bayball". He received a new bat and ball from his friend, Jackson, and he couldn't have been more excited!

Mommu and Grandad came down for the party and were able to spend lots of time with Great-Grandchild #15!

Pops and Caleb were twins at the party...totally unintentional!





















































































































































































No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker