
Today is Caleb's 6 Month Birthday. Hard to believe...it's gone by so fast! These weren't the pictures I was planning on posting but he was so funny this morning. I sat him up in his crib and it was a whole new world for him. He thought it was so much fun sitting there instead of just lying there. He was shrieking and laughing soooo loud and then he started flailing his arms, almost as if he were showing off how big he is!


It's amazing what can make the day of a 6 month old!
I know, it's not very creative but Caleb was a pumpkin for his first Halloween. Boy, was he cute. He went to two festivals; one in Lubbock at LoLo & Big Dad's church and one at Prestonwood with the cousins. He had a good time at both as far as we can tell. He had his serious face on and didn't cry, so I took that as a good time. We went to Lubbock to celebrate Big Dad's Birthday but I forgot I had my camera until the very end of the trip so I don't really have any pictures to show for it.

Pacey came over before the festival. She was the cutest butterfly I had ever seen but she wasn't quite sure what to think of her wings. She and Caleb rode next to each other in their car seats on the way to the festival and they were both chewing on her antennas...I think they both were a little confused with the whole ordeal.

Our family at the Prestonwood Fall Festive.

Josh, Dianna, Grace (Sleeping Beauty) and Brady (a mouse).

Rachel, Jeremy, and Pacey.

I think Pops and Grammy had more fun than anyone else! I thought we had more pictures but it was hard to get everyone round up...Grace and Brady had better things to do than get their picture taken!
No comments:
Post a Comment