June
Pool Day with Pacey
Caleb & Dad
Here's where we were to see Dave...the closet I've ever been to him (he's a lot shorter than I thought)! Allison was sweet enough to humor me and wake up at 4am (eastern time!) to go stand in line. I had never felt more "thirty" than standing there with all those obnoxious college boys who were already drinking at 5 in the morning singing along to all of his new songs. Man. I am old!
Here we are in Central Park in front of the fountain that all the Friends splash around in in the beginning of the show. None of us were crazy enough to actually try it. We had beautiful weather the whole week we were there and loved every minute of it. Central Park was one of my favorite places...you just can't grasp how large it really is until you see it. I think that goes for most things in NYC.
My all time favorite place in NYC...The Met. It was awesome! The next time I go I am planning on spending at least two days here so I can see everything! It was an awesome trip and I am so thankful to my mother-in-law for my awesome birthday gift!
60th Anniversary Party
We had a surprise 60th Anniversary Part for my grandparents in June. Everyone was there except two of the grandchildren-in-laws...they both had previous commitments they couldn't get out of. We had a wonderful time and are so thankful for their love and commitment that has been such a blessing to the entire family. We love you!
While we were all together, we were crazy enough to try and get a photo of all the great grandchildren. It turned out pretty good considering there were sixteen under the age of six. We have added two more babies and there is one more on the way since this was taken in June. Yikes!
July
4th Anniversary & 4th of July
Here we are where it all started 4 years ago. This July 3rd actually made our wedding day seemed pleasant! I have never been so hot and sticky!
Fourth of July...playing in the water and mud. He is such a BOY!
August
Hallie Lynn Palmer
Here she is! Hallie Lynn Palmer.
The proud parents!
Caleb and Gary were some of her first visitors. Caleb wasn't too impressed but Gary and I were!
We love you Hallie.



No comments:
Post a Comment