Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas 2008 (Part One)

Caleb did surprisingly well on his first trip to see Santa. No tears at all (I know, everyone has already warned me how awful next year is going to be)! There was a train off to his right which was far more interesting, luckily Santa was pretty patient with us new parents and our need for a good picture.

After visiting Santa, we celebrated Christmas with my family. We had a wonderful time and had a lot of fun opening presents and playing with the new toys. Grace and Brady got Caleb a musical toolbox. No matter what Uncle Josh says, it is MUCH more annoying than the twist and shout Elmo! The theme song gets stuck in my head and I find myself singing it hours after Caleb has stopped playing with it and gone to bed. Augggghhhhh!!!

Caleb loves his cousin Grace!

We got Brady a sleeping bag but the only box I could find to wrap it in was a Pampers box. Brady was not a happy camper when he opened his present and found a box of diapers! Poor guy didn't understand that there was something other than diapers in the box.

Caleb's favorite part of Christmas? The bows.

Our little reindeer! I love those antlers!




No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker